»

Sunday, February 9, 2014

NEW ITEMS ON THE BLOG

There is few new items i will be update soon.. pls stay tune to this blog for news updates from me..
I receive lots of phone call from Malaysia and I'm not able to answer it since I'm on roaming service and it costly to answer it. so please just whatsapp or email me for any enquiry about product. My loyal customers know how im handling my orders since right now im out of malaysia. please do accept my appology for any inconvenience cause.

You can whatsapp me at 0147156950 or email me at aurabeautykiosk@gmail.com for fast response and request for any item you wish to orders..
tq guys!!

xoxo
ida salvana

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Name:
Email Address:
Telephone number
Address
List Of Orders
Delivery Method Poslaju Courier (Semenanjung) RM10 (1-2 item)
Poslaju Courier (Sabah / Sarawak) RM12 (1-2 item)
Payment

This online form was provided by Freedback.